Awaken Logo

Awaken Logo

Monday, January 18, 2016

Jesus is Here!! Ask & Imagine!!

"And there are also many other things that Jesus did, which if they were written one by one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that would be written. Amen."
- John 21:25

What a  beautiful this thought! Our Lord and Savior is Jesus! He worked many, many miracles during his time on earth. He has very great miracles for you today!!

Hebrews 13:8 says that, "He is the same, yesterday, today, and forever." 
Ephesians 3:20 "Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us,"
Jeremiah 29:11-13 "'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with your heart.'"

Today, get up, put a smile on your face, and start asking and imagining for your life!! Awaken to the purpose God has for you!!

~Awaken Us~
Brenna Stanford

Comment below and share with us what you're asking and imagining!!

No comments:

Post a Comment