Awaken Logo

Awaken Logo

Thursday, April 27, 2017

We MOVED!!!

I thought about writing this long, elaborate post about how wonderful this journey has been, how much I will miss you all and how a chapter is ending so that another one can begin, but I can't.

I can't write that because nothing is ending. I can't write that because I don't want to miss you. I want to continue to encourage you, and do so better than ever before!! While this journey has been full of growing pains, inconsistencies, and a lot of wonderful moments with you, it isn't over.

I had a conversation with someone this week about everything I was doing, and all that was going on in my life, the good and the bad. They told me at one point in the conversation that it felt like I was reaching in every direction, grasping for ANYTHING. They instructed me to take a breath and center myself, then identify the one thing I am looking for.

My answer...

I want to inspire people to awaken to their purpose and pursue their passion.

That's it. There is no set people group. There is no set way of doing that. There is no set platform. There is no set anything. Except, that no matter where I am, no matter what I am doing, I want to be inspiring people.

While blogger has been an excellent start, I am limited here. Over the years, in my grasping, trying to figure out what I branded in preparation for one thing or another, but in reality I never branded authentically. I branded this dream as Awaken.



When in reality, we are Awaken Us To Motion



I would {{LOVE LOVE LOVE}} for you to join me at my new home, awakenustomotion.com You can subscribe to the website. (I try to send a weekly email on Tuesday - this week it is Thursday) You can also comment on the blog, send me emails, schedule with me, and be inspired!

We currently have 8 subscribers. When we hit 50 I will be giving away a free essential oil blend called Awaken. Awaken™ is a blend of five other blends. Expertly formulated to help you become aware of limitless potential when used aromatically, Awaken is the first step toward making positive life changes.



I love you all dearly and pray that you will love what you see!

~Awaken Us~
Brenna Stanford

No comments:

Post a Comment