Awaken Logo

Awaken Logo

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Be Encouraged!

Today I just want to encourage you in your day. I pray that you would have peace in your mind, your heart and your work place! I pray that when someone or something challenges your patience and compassion that you would be reminded of Colossians 3:12 - clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. I pray that you would see the good in all people.

I pray that you would keep in mind that you are dearly loved. You are a child of the King who rules the world! You were created specifically and on purpose. There is a reason that you are where you are today. There is an assignment that has not yet been fulfilled. Also that there is a season to everything, If there is somewhere else that you'd rather be or something else that you'd rather be doing, remain consistent and do to the best of your ability what God has you doing in this season. If God has called you to step out and into something else, I pray that you would find confidence in knowing that God would never call you to do something that is not for your good.

I pray that you will be a person whose character reflects that of Jesus. I pray that you will have the Holy Spirit's conviction in your every moment. I pray that you would not fear about anything, especially that which God has called you to. I pray that you would be willing to awaken. That you would seek out what God is awakening you for. I pray that you, my friend, would be a person who is used by God to turn this world upside-down!

If you do your part and each person does their own part, then God's mighty orchestra will play the worlds greatest symphony!

~Awaken Us~
Brenna Stanford

1 comment: